If you are dropping a child off for school in the mornings, please remember these guidelines:
- Encourage your child to exit your vehicle and walk up the black line if your are in the outside lane - this allows you to get to the building quicker than having to wait at the sidewalk to cross.
- Please do not drop your child off in the parking lot - this is very unsafe and prevents cars parked in the parking spots from exiting.
- The only vehicles permitted to enter the drive at the front of the school during drop off time (7:30-8:00 AM) are FALS and PPCD students with proper tags.
- Please be cautious drivers while on campus and follow our staff's instructions. Our goal is to keep everyone safe. We have protocol in place to do just that.
- Remember cell phone use is prohibited in school zones and is subject to a fine. Please refrain from cell phone use when driving in a school zone.
- Students not in their class at 8:00 AM are tardy. Please allow plenty of time for your student to be dropped off and get to class.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation in making Tipps a safe place!