You don't have to volunteer to become a PTA member.
You don't have to be a PTA member to volunteer.
PTA Executive Board
President – Tineka Salisbury
Membership – Elizabeth Leal
Fundraising – Joanna Martinez Downs
Communication – Kelly Boulding
Programs – Rachel Reina
Advocacy – Brittany Newcomb
Treasurer – Shafaq Moten
Secretary – Open
Parliamentarian – Open
Principal – Kelsey Smith
Faculty Rep – Lorri Newsom
Arts in Education – Open
Field Day – Open
Festival- Executive Board
Spirit Night – Open
Parents Night – Open
Student Gift – Open
Staff Appreciation – Open
Historian – Open
Council Delegate- Open
Volunteers – Open
If you are interested in an open position, email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Join:
- Membership Dues are $10 per person
- With membership, you also become members of the State PTA and National PTA.
- Join Now
- Benefit Your Child – Research shows that children perform better when parents are involved at home and at school.
- Be a Role Model – By becoming a PTA member, you will show your child the importance you place on education.
- Be Informed – There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Be Connected – PTA connects you to other parents and teachers through meetings, events and communications.
- Be Involved – When you are on the PTA, you will be helping to make positive changes in your school.
Did you know?
Your PTA Membership Dues and/or any of your monetary donations help fund events, programs, and services for our children, including:
Fall Festival Spirit Night Parent's Night
Fun Run Student Gifts STAAR Testing snacks
Staff Appreciation Teacher's Grants Cookies-n-Canvas
Reflections Program Kids First Program Campus Improvements
How to Contact us: